Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy.

If I were to have loads of money and I could only spend it on my birthday party I would spend it all on...


  1. I'd rent giant Dinosaurs, that me and my friends can roam around on, and stomp though the town, trying not to break a buildings or something.
  2. I'd buy 50 gallons in paint in every color and go into a pure white plain room with my friends and we would attack each other, buy pouring paint all over, until there is no skin showing on your body.
  3. Also, I would buy every rock concert ticket, to every show this week and we would fly around the country, stopping everywhere a concert is, party all night and sleep all day. We won't pack clothes well shop everyday for a new outfit, socks, pant, etc.
  4. We would buy all the food from our favorite place to eat. Once we were home with all our food, we'll dare each other eat different kinds of the kinds food, but we'll mix the different foods together and you'll have to eat it on a dare, even when its not a dare, but what ever you just have to eat it. HA.
  5. Next we would rent a pool and fill it with hot fudge, chocolate and then we would swim in it, but before we would get in well take a nice hot shower, to get rid of all the gems, so when we get into our pool of chocolate we would not infect it.
  6. Propberly last we would by a on over sized whale and wash it and swim with it, play with it etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home