Monday, April 20, 2009

Staffs and Wands

Over the weekend I did chores and homework and hung around the house. Then on Sunday evening... that when all the action began!!! I called my friend and asked her if she wanted to hang out and do some random stuff (we did.) We rode our bikes down to a big park. We crossed the river an explored the jungles.. of ... Willow Weed... muhhhhahhaha.
Anyways we climbed the tree and tried not to fall into the water. (some the tree branches go out to the middle of the river... and its pretty deep) We gathered sticks because we got a weird idea to carve things out of the sticks. We ended up wanting to make wands. ( yeah.. yeah lame to you but seemed like a good idea at the time) We ran around and piling different sizes, shapes and colors of sticks and odd looking logs. We collected sticks that we thought would be good sizes of wands. Some crooked and some perfectly straight. Some of them even look realy abnormal. When I was looking I found a realy cool rock and I had to use for it other than looking at it, so I thought bout looking for a big stick with a hole in it so I could put the rock in it. Then it would a pretty good looking walking stick of weird staff. Ha. That was my Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home