Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I hate pain! (who does)

At the end of 6 grade I was in the tech room with some other students. We were making cards for the second and third graders. While teaching Brandon and Kenzie a cool ribbon trick with scissor, I happened to be going to fast and with one quick moment I chopped off the whole top off my right pointer finger. I ran from my seat, with blood pouring into my other free hand. My brain didn't work very well at that moment , everything was happening so fast. So instead of going to the nurse I ran to the little kids bathroom and tried to clean of my hands but it just poured out more and more blood cells popped out of my little finger.The pain was to much to notice at the time. After a while gave up and went to the nurse and then they drained most of the blood from my finger. My father came an hour later to pick me up the take me to the hospital, because of the non stop blood pouring out! When I got to the hospital, the doctors numbed my finger and placed it upon a burning stove, that made the blood on the tip of my finger stop bleeding, which kept the rest of the blood to pour.

...so yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home