Monday, May 4, 2009

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

When I was around 11, I went over to my friends Madi's house in the afternoon and it was going to be a sleepover. We went on a walk and there's like this small forest of trees and there was this really amazing, cool twisted tree. I was a great fort tree! So we gathered some wood and began making steps that lead up the the lowest branch. We made a platform and a wall around half of the platform because we ran out of stuff to support the branches. After like two hours we went home to get some food.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When we came back to our awesome fort, we noticed some boys hanging around OUR fort. What were they thinking?? Me and Madi charged and told them to leave, but of course they thought it would be funny if they stayed. They started to take down the branches and logs. I got mad and started chucking sticks at them. I was acting like freak. Thankfully that soon left.

That's probably how mad I can get.

2 Comments:

At May 4, 2009 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Tigarius said...

Thankfully they,not that

 
At May 12, 2009 at 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home