Monday, February 9, 2009

26th and 44th president




THEODORE ROOSEVELT 1901 to 1909


This wonderful man is one of my favorite presidents because he was a nature man, loved reading and walking though his gardens. Every morning he would walk three miles in one direction. He was always committed to his work and getting things done. He and his wife Alice Lee Roosevelt had 6 kids and the oldest was a girl and a rebel. He lived his good long life, not making many mistakes as a president.



BARACK OBAMA 2009 to ...

Barack is also one of my favorites. People may not like him like I like him, but I am giving him a chance. He hasn't been president long so there not many things to judge about him. What I do know is that he wants what's best our country. While he runs the U.S. he also has a family and wife to take care of. Tall, thin. Big, small. Back, white. Good, bad. We have had them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home