Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pranksta Gangsta

One time when I was like 10 I had a sleepover with my friend and we decided to pull a prank on my sister, because she was grumpy and yelled at my friends and I. Our plan was to tape a blanket to the ceiling and when she came down the stairs we would pull the blanket down with a rope, The blanket would fall on her and she would get scared and start freaking out.
It was genius!!..... Yeah, right!
Anyways when my sister came down, she came running and I tried to stop her so my friend would have to pull the blanket down. When she pulled on the rope, the tape was holding the blanket up the well, so I had to stall my sister and when the blanket fell it missed her. She had no idea what we were doing and she got annoyed so she left.
Yeah, it was a blow!
That was probably the worst prank I ever pulled, and the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home